Westwood Global Energy Group covers many areas of energy market specialisms, from the energy transition, emissions and CCUS, offshore wind and power, to global oil and gas exploration and production.
Our research, data and insights therefore provide us with excellent opportunities to create and share a variety of valuable content, through different channels and content types. These typically include webinars, podcasts, editorials, white papers, case studies, blogs and infographics.
As Content Manager your role will focus on the conception, creation, planning and publication of insightful content pieces, derived from each of Westwood’s market specialisms. You will work particularly closely with the Social Media Manager, our media relations team and research heads.
Understanding and converting potentially complex research into short- and long-form content marketing pieces will be a key element of this role, which ultimately supports lead generation and sales. We’ll be looking for direct measurable impact on the marketing and sales funnel through your output.
You will have a strong background in content production and management, potentially from experience in b2b journalism, a report or copy writing role, or from time spent working in energy markets.
With the depth and variety of research that Westwood produces, there will be no shortage of content opportunities, but you will have the ability to identify those from existing research, and through conversations with a range of internal stakeholders such as analysts, researchers, and sector leads.
Working within a cross-company team means that you will be a highly organised individual who has experience of working to deadlines and managing stakeholders to ensure quality and timely delivery of content.
Key skills and competencies
- First class copy writing skills (long- and short-form)
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Web CMS platforms such as Word Press
- Automation tools such as Active Campaign
- Ability to understand and track key digital metrics
- In-depth knowledge of Word and ideally Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid understanding of social media channels
- Ability to conceive and create visual content utilising Adobe Suite applications
- Project management software and tools
- Strong presentation skills
- Video hosting and publishing platforms such as YouTube and Vimeo
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com
No agency support is required at this time but thank you.