Working as an integral member of the Energy Services research team, you will be responsible for: (a) developing and maintaining Westwood’s online Global Land Rigs (GLDR) subscription product and associated services (b) acting as the key point of contact at Westwood, both internally and externally for subscriber, (c) building a comprehensive network and connections with industry participants / experts (d) provision of market commentary and analysis to a diverse client base.
- Maintain the GLDR database through regular updates from news sources, industry bodies, and industry consultation exercises.
- Further develop and improve the quality and depth of content within the GLDR database.
- Regularly monitor, track and interpret information on both land rigs and the wider international oilfield services sector and key companies / contractors.
- Identify current trends and developments in the Oil & Gas industry and translate findings to Westwood’s models / forecasts and research reports – especially the annual ‘World Land Drilling Rig Market Forecast’ report.
- Provide support to clients through presentations, product demonstrations, and responding to questions.
- As and when required, represent Westwood at wider industry events, including presentations and webinars.
- Support the consulting team on land rigs and wider oilfield services related projects (as appropriate).
- Build a network – relationships and contacts within the land rigs and wider oilfield services sector.
- Contribute to the design and future development of oilfield services products / solutions.
- Build credible working relationships within not only the immediate team of analysts but also peers across the Group.
- Data handling and analysis
- Highly competent in MS Office
- Good modelling skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to carry out and write research notes under supervision and guidance
- Ability to network and develop good contacts within the oilfield service community
- Diligence and attention to detail
- Intellectually curious
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Process improvement
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Business / Economics, Engineering.
- Previous experience within a market intelligence firm would be beneficial.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com