UK Based (Hammersmith)
Part-time (21 hours per week worked over 3 or 4 days)
We are a leading provider of information, subscription-based data services, bespoke reporting and commercial and research-led consultancy for the global energy industry. We cover many areas of energy market specialisms, from the energy transition, emissions, CCUS, hydrogen and offshore wind, to global oil and gas exploration and production.
We are committed to excellence and are trusted advisors to our clients internationally, helping them to make informed commercial and strategic decisions through a combination of proprietary data, insight and knowledge. Our analysis is independent, flexible, quality-assured and based on sector expertise throughout our organisation.
The Role & Responsibilities
The Office Administration Manager is a new role, reporting directly into the HR Manager. You will be providing office support globally to our offices in the UK as well as Houston and Singapore where required. Main duties include:
- Office Support – book meeting rooms, transport/ accommodation, meet & greet clients, assist the Exec and Leadership in the preparation of reports and presentations, facilitate general office logistics.
- HR Support – induction programmes, Visas/ work permits, screening, onboarding admin.
- IT Support – liaise with IT with new starts/ leavers, equipment requirements.
- Social/ Corporate event coordination – lead & coordinate social events, CSR activities
- Ensuring compliance with mandatory training
- Sales & Marketing support – ad-hoc both with sales systems and events (liaising with couriers, printers and venues)
Key abilities & characteristics
- Previous office-based, secretarial or customer-facing work experience is essential
- Reliability and discretion: often you will learn of confidential matters
- Strong interpersonal and time management skills
- Willingness to pitch in wherever necessary
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
Westwood Global Energy Group is committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion among our workforce in everything we do and eliminating unlawful discrimination.
To apply, please send your CV (and covering letter should you wish) to firstname.lastname@example.org