With a worldwide presence, Westwood Global Energy Group is a leading provider of market, commercial and technical consulting services for the energy services industry.
Working with our clients, we develop and test advanced competitive strategies for new products, business streams, mergers and acquisitions through market insights, modelling and simulation. Our unique proprietary databases and market reach underpin our advice.
Clients also benefit from our sector specific knowledge, plus research-led consultants with significant expertise in global upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, oilfield equipment & services (OFS), emerging markets and renewable energy.
Our consultancy work includes:
- Energy Analytics – insight and analysis on market and commercial trends, bespoke forecasting across the global energy value chain
- Corporate Strategy – strategic intervention and business planning to accelerate growth
- Support through the Deal Cycle – market, commercial and technical diligence and portfolio support for financial sponsors and corporates
- Value Identification – supporting investment banking and institutions to identify and manage risk
- Incubating Growth – evidence, expertise and counsel to bolster long-term growth plans
- Technical Services – providing valuable insight & recommendations on subsurface, E&A and infrastructure.