We are working with BP staff to deliver a full, no restrictions trial of our market leading global exploration service, Wildcat. The deadline for expressions of interest in the trial is, Friday 13th September.
At Westwood, we understand the importance of delivering trusted, comprehensive data and analysis, combined with a personal and accessible support team. We need to talk your language and that is why all of our Wildcat staff are geoscientists and the service is led by experienced explorers.
Our clients are the active and top explorers in the industry so Wildcat is used across the exploration functions:
- Strategy, planning and portfolio
- New ventures and access
- Business development and commercial
- Exploration sub-surface
- Exploration excellence and technical assurance
- Appraisal planning
What could you achieve with Wildcat?
You can use the service to:
- Quickly see all the key wells being drilled globally
- Access a unique database of detailed well information and analysis
- Screen, rank and benchmark – basins, plays and companies
- Identify opportunities – farm outs, and discovered resource opportunities
- Gain insight into what is driving exploration performance
Let us know you’d like to take part!
By completing the expression of interest form below, you are confirming that you would like to take part in a BP trial of the Westwood Wildcat service.
Expressions of interest are open until Friday 13th September with an anticipated trial start date of late September.
After completing the form, you’ll receive an email with a web link and password. You’ll then have access to the “BP Content Portal”, where we will be posting updates on the trial process, plus:
- Links to download Westwood Wildcat reports – including recent report on benchmarking Supermajors exploration performance
- Links to download relevant white papers
- Information on existing subscriptions
- News updates from Westwood’s E&P team
- Short video narratives on key E&P activity
- Key Westwood contacts