SEAPEX Exploration Conference
Established in 1973, the South East Asia Petroleum Exploration Society, is a non-profit organisation that has developed to have over 1,600 active members worldwide, with objectives as defined in the constitution being:
- To advance the science of geology and related Earth Sciences, with particular emphasis on petroleum and natural gas exploration, development and production in Southeast Asia;
- To foster the spirit of scientific research throughout its membership;
- To promote technologies for finding, developing and producing hydrocarbons;
- To disseminate information relating to petroleum geoscience;
- To inspire a high standard of professional conduct on the part of its members; and
- To act as a body to improve the awareness of oil and gas industry issues in the community.
Members of the Westwood Wildcat and Farm-Outs team, Rhona McFarlane and Vikesh Mistry, will be attending SEAPEX in Singapore (next week) and would like to invite you to receive a complementary copy of Westwood’s recent North West Borneo Activity & Performance report, summarised in a recent editorial here. The report is an in-depth 45-page briefing note, drawing on data and analysis from the Wildcat data and analyst team, exclusively available to you during SEAPEX.
If you would like to arrange a meeting with any of the team during the week, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
View the conference agenda here.