Webinar – Wednesday 11th October, 10:00 am BST, approximately one hour.
Join Westwood and World Forum Offshore Wind (WFO) for the latest update on the global offshore wind sector, combining WFO’s latest annual offshore wind report and Westwood’s views on key industry themes and the effects of the latest market impacts on projects, forecasts and leasing activity.
HY1 2023 Review
Gunnar Herzig, Managing Director, WFO
- HY1 2023 update on global offshore wind projects in operation and under construction
- Country breakdown of offshore wind capacity in operation and under construction
- Project highlights of HY1 2023
Peter Lloyd-Williams, Senior Analyst, Westwood
- Overview of key industry themes
- Cost inflation
- Project cancellations and delays
- Leasing activity and outlook
Bahzad Ayoub, Senior Analyst, Westwood
- Offshore wind forecast capacity and spend outlook
- Risking of projects
- Key updates to market forecasts
- Summary and conclusions
Can’t make it, out of your time zone? Please go ahead and register anyway and we’ll contact you with more information.