Registration is now closed, however please complete the registration form for access to the event presentation.
Unconventional Insights 2020: What’s next for US shale?
Houston – Registration Form
Date and Time
- Tuesday, December 10, 2019
- 11:00am – 2:00pm
Join Westwood Global Energy as we discuss the key drivers shaping the US Shale industry today and insights around the Permian and other key plays at the Four Seasons in December.
You can register for our Unconventional Insights conference on Tuesday, 10th December using the form below.
Our keynote speaker, Todd Bush, will deliver a presentation relevant to a variety of stakeholders in the oil & gas industry including; E&P operators, supply chain companies, financial institutions and investors with a specific interest in the Permian. Guest speaker Amanda Goller will touch base on cycle time in the Delaware basin and operations efficiency, and a simple methodology to analyze and benchmark the efficiency of unconventional field development program in a time where capital discipline is very much to the fore.
For greater insight into operator performance and enhanced visibility of key basins in 2020, we encourage you to join us for a fantastic lunch and presentation.
- Welcome coffee & registration
- Westwood Global Energy Group and Energent, an introduction and update
- Rig and frac outlook for 2020: Implications for service companies and suppliers
- What’s next for shale in cash flow constrained environment?
- Near real time completion activity compared to traditional forecasts
- Amanda Goller: Cycle time study for Delaware and Midland basins
- Networking, coffee, & takeaway
Four Seasons Hotel
1300 Lamar St
Todd Bush, Head of NAM Unconventionals at Westwood
Amanda Goller, Director of Analytics at PPI
Gareth Hector, Group Head of Marketing Strategy at Westwood