10:30am, approximately 60 minutes.
Despite the maturity of the Norwegian Continental Shelf, Norway continues to be a hotspot for exploration.
In this webinar, Westwood will review the results of the recently published Norway State of Exploration report which analyses activity and performance of exploration wells that have been drilled on the Norwegian Continental Shelf between 2012 and 2021, as well as the results to date for 2022 and an outlook for the remainder of the year.
- How does exploration activity and performance in Norway compare to the UK?
- Norway key exploration themes:
- Which basins and plays have performed best?
- How has high impact drilling compared to infrastructure-led exploration?
- Who have been the most active explorers?
- Resource progression and potential future developments
- What is the outlook for exploration on the NCS?