Onshore Insight: OFS Opportunities in Shale & International Land
This event is now closed. However, if you would like to see a copy of the slides or watch the recording, please fill out the form below.
Join Westwood Global Energy Group for a morning of key onshore oilfield services insight, held once again at the Hotel Zaza on Memorial, Houston, on Thursday 12th March, 2020.
During the session, we’ll be sharing our views on some of the key market fundamentals that are driving investment and spend through the onshore supply chain.
Taking a step further, our Global Head of Consulting, Arindam Das, will explain how those fundamentals are affecting and creating opportunities for oilfield service suppliers in specific international sub-sectors, such as; land rigs, drilling & wells services and pressure pumping.
Finally, we finish with Head of Onshore, Todd Bush, once again sharing detailed analysis and data on the US shale market for key areas of the US unconventional supply chain.
- Welcome coffee and hot Southern breakfast
- Introduction to Westwood Global Energy Group
- Oil & Gas Market Fundamentals
- Supply/demand outlook
- Commodity price outlook
- Capital markets, M&A
- International Onshore Opportunities
- Drilling and production activity
- International land rigs
- Drilling and well services
- International pressure pumping
- US Unconventionals Market Update
- Growth in the Permian
- US Rig outlook (by basin)
- Frac sand supply/demand outlook (by basin)
- Pressure pumping outlook (by basin)
- Q&A, coffee
Head of Onshore
Head of Consulting