4Q 2021 Now available.
Demand for floating production systems (FPS) is on the rise, shipyards and FPSO leasing contractors are anticipating a wave of engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) contract awards as they build on the uptick in tenders and expression of interests seen in 2021.
Each quarter, subscribers of PlatformLogix receive Westwood’s detailed Global Floating Production Systems Market Report, providing insight on FPS active tenders including bid participants, upcoming EPC awards, FPSO leasing market, FLNGs and FSRUs. To download the summary from the most recent quarterly analysis, complete the form below.
The report covers:
- Key quarterly themes and summary
- Global floating production systems industry overview
- FPS market outlook by region
- Report Summary
- Key Quarterly Theme
- Industry Overview
- Review of Oil Market Fundamentals
- FPS EPC Contract Award Overview
- Tender Tracker
- Sector Performance
- Leasing Market Overview
- Market Outlook
- Major Upcoming EPC Contracts
- Global FPS Market Outlook
- Global LNG FPSO Activity
- Market Outlook: Africa
- Market Outlook: Asia Pacific
- Market Outlook: Latin America
- Market Outlook: Rest of the World
- Global FSRU Market Outlook