The Global Offshore Rig Market Report offers an in-depth look into the jackup, semisubmersible (semi) and drillship sectors across the globe every quarter. We highlight historic and current market trends with informed insight for the three months prior, along with a market outlook for the year ahead. The report delves into upcoming offshore drilling programmes and assesses rig demand and dayrates in the major drilling regions of North America, South America, North Sea, Africa, Middle East, Southeast Asia, and Australia.
The Global Offshore Rig Market Report provides readers with context behind the data contained in the RigLogix database and addresses key questions on the rig market. Benefitting from Westwood’s comprehensive suite of offshore platforms, we discuss several demand indicators that drive drilling activity, including operator rig requirements. In addition, offshore exploration drilling from the Wildcat database and offshore field development plans from the PlatformLogix and SubseaLogix databases. Subscribers to RigLogix do not ordinally have access to this extended level of data and analysis.
Available exclusively as part of a subscription to RigLogix Advanced, the brand new Quarterly Market Report does all the analysis heavy lifting for you, and gives you the ‘so what’ to the market and rig data, delivering key trends and developments in key regions and highlights of what’s expected in the coming year.
Read our Westwood Insight on global offshore rigs here.
Summary & Key Themes
- Report Summary
- Quarterly Key Theme
- Review of Oil Market Fundamentals
- Recent Rig Contract Awards
- Global Jackup Fleet Overview
- Global Semisubmersible Fleet Overview
- Global Drillship Fleet Overview
- Changes in Rig Supply
- Offshore Drilling Contractor Profiles
- Drilling Demand Indicators: Offshore Investment
- Drilling Demand Indicators: Offshore Exploration
- Drilling Demand Indicators: Offshore Field Development
- Drilling Demand Indicators: Rig Requirements
- Upcoming Offshore Drilling Programs
- Regional Market Outlook: North America
- Regional Market Outlook: South America
- Regional Market Outlook: North Sea
- Regional Market Outlook: Africa
- Regional Market Outlook: Middle East
- Regional Market Outlook: Southeast Asia & Australia
- Acronyms & Abbreviations
- Meet the Authors