Find out how Westwood can help you
Atlas New Energies
A highly intuitive, integrated market intelligence solution covering energy clusters, offshore wind, hydrogen, CCS and related oil and gas infrastructure in the UK and Norway.
Why Atlas New Energies?
Access and interrogate a database of over 250 New Energies projects in the UK & Norway
Capacity of carbon capture projects tracked with potential to come online by 2030
Capacity of hydrogen projects tracked with potential to come online by 2030
Combined offshore wind targets for the UK & Norway, growing from 10.5 GW in 2021
New Energies Projects
- Atlas New Energies coverage includes offshore wind, hydrogen and CCS projects, to give users a cross technology view of the North Sea energy market evolution
- Track the status and progress of all announced projects in the UK and Norway, from concept to operational
- Clear identification of project type (blue/green hydrogen, pre/post combustion capture) to easily filter projects
- CCS projects split by respective Carbon Capture and Carbon Storage sites, helping to identify the critical path
- Comprehensive single source for key project specific attributes, including capacities, partnerships, support mechanisms, and timelines
- Granularity on technical details and announced technology providers
- Phase specific project data allowing users to understand project timelines, available capacity, and future planned developments
- Understand market drivers with end use of hydrogen and CO2 defined for every project
- Project locations mapped and easily navigable
- Integrated within Westwood’s Atlas E&P solution, and combines data from our other global market intelligence solutions e.g. Windlogix. Users benefit from a range of industry experts’ insights
- Interlinkages between projects clearly tagged and easily navigable, understanding synergies and allowing users to follow the molecule / electron from project to project
- Maps display New Energies projects alongside offshore oil and gas licences and infrastructure, helping understand overlaps and identify opportunities
- Providing transparency and understanding on the interrelated nature of New Energies projects
- Explore the ecosystem around cluster developments, with all applicable projects assigned to respective clusters
- Macro level Cluster details provided to understand how and why clusters have developed
- Where Clusters have not been officially announced, Westwood highlights potential Clusters based on shared infrastructure and energy flows
Policy, Investment and Partnerships
- Finance and Investment: Clarity on support mechanisms being allocated at a Cluster level
- Overview and progress on Cluster infrastructure shared by projects
- Track developments in policy which will impact all projects within the cluster
News & Reports
- Newsflow allows subscribers to read the latest project updates, policy news as well as wider industry news for energy clusters, offshore wind, hydrogen and CCS
- All newsflow is tagged, searchable and integrated into project and energy cluster profiles
- Periodic analysis of a key themes or events , focused on countries and technologies
- Published insights and infographics on key developments, written by our team of analysts and published on a periodic basis
Track the status and progress of the technologies driving Northwest Europe’s Energy Transition using a single intuitive market intelligence platform.
News & analysis
Keep up to date with key industry news on a daily basis, as well as through periodic analysis of key themes and events.
Understand the interconnectivity and integration between technologies, projects, and clusters.
Access Westwood experts across the different New Energies for breadth and depth of insights, including the interlinkages with the oil and gas sector.
Identify commercial opportunities in existing and prospective developments, to lay the foundation for investments and partnerships in the region.
Atlas New Energies signifies our commitment to supporting existing and future clients with the strategic, technical and commercial questions being faced each day in keeping pace with the rate of change in today’s energy landscape.
Speak to a specialist
Our Atlas New Energies
Business Development Manager
+44 (0)1224 502 640
Business Development Manager
+44 (0) 20 3794 5375