The Global Offshore Navigator is a globally recognised and trusted quarterly report covering recent trends, activities and outlook for the offshore energy industry. Joint authored by leading experts from Braemar and Westwood Global Energy Group, the report provides informed data and analysis on key themes, drivers of demand (macro-fundamentals, field development, offshore rigs, offshore wind) and in-depth offshore support vessel (OSV) market trends. It is essential reading for vessel owners, fleet managers, FPSO contractors, EPCI contractors, shipyards, OEMs and financials navigating the uncertain waters of the offshore industry.
- Actionable commercial intelligence to support day-to-day operations and strategic decision-making, including fixtures and requirements across offshore markets.
- Intuitive charts and visuals to substantiate investor relations materials and effectively communicate the current state and outlook of the industry to key stakeholders.
- Three to five-year forecasts to identify growth opportunities, assist business planning and understand which regions, customers or assets will drive future investment.
- Upgrade to access Westwood’s online market intelligence solutions; PlatformLogix, SubseaLogix, RigLogix and WindLogix as well as annual webinars with our industry experts.
Key Themes & Summary
- Report Summary: Offshore Energy Industry Outlook
- Report Summary: OSV Fundamentals
Offshore Energy Industry Outlook
- Review of Oil Market Fundamentals
- Near Term Offshore FID Outlook
- Offshore Rig Activity: Jackups
- Offshore Rig Activity: Semisubs
- Offshore Rig Activity: Drillships
- Offshore Investment Outlook
- Global FPS Market Outlook
- Subsea: Near-Term Opportunities
- Global Offshore Wind Market Outlook
Global OSV Market Trends
- Fleet Overview
- Fleet YoY Changes Overview
- Fleet Rationalization
- Orderbook & Deliveries
- Sale & Purchase
- Global OSV Supply & Demand Outlook
- Regional Utilization Outlook
Regional OSV Market Trends
- Southeast Asia: Market Review
- Southeast Asia: Commercial Review
- Australasia Review
- India Review
- Middle East: Market Review
- Middle East: Commercial Review
- West Africa: Market Review
- West Africa: Commercial Review
- Northwest Europe: Market Review
- Northwest Europe: Commercial Review
- US Gulf of Mexico: Market Review
- US Gulf of Mexico: Commercial Review
- Latin America: Market Review
- Latin America: Commercial Review
- Sale & Purchase Transaction List
- Region Coverage
- Acronyms & Abbreviations
- Meet the Authors
Request a sample pack
Alternatively, contact [email protected] for further information on the report.