The Client needed to identify locations of assets and gain visibility of how long that asset will be on location. They also needed to identify upcoming moves and length of stay. In addition, the Client was interested in asset distance to shore to improve logistics planning.
a) Understand the Client’s business
- It is imperative for helicopter leasing companies to understand logistics needs
- They must not only understand current locations but upcoming in order to plan effectively
b) Understand the Client challenge / question / problem
- Lack of visibility on current production facility locations and future movement.
c) Assess how we could help
- Asses current and upcoming rig locations and movement
- Understand current platform locations, how long they have been on location and length of time left
- With RigLogix the client is able to recognize current and upcoming rig locations as well as upcoming movement.
- With PlatformLogix the client is able to recognize current platform locations, how long they have been on location and length of time left on location. It also allows for upcoming projects.
We determined a combination of RigLogix and PlatformLogix would provide the Client with a solution that ticked all the boxes. The Client is now able to…
- Confirm current and upcoming market potential within seconds via report creation
- Better plan business strategies to direct sales and business development efforts
- Understand how far offshore specific groupings of assets live in order to justify fuel costs and travel time with added shore banding